The Department of Physiotherapy offers physical rehabilitation for the promotion of health treatment and management of disease and disability. The physiotherapy services are provided in the intensive care, In Patient Department (IPD) and Out Patient Department (OPD).
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Neurological & Spinal Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Paediatric Rehabilitation
- Geriatric care program
- Gynaecology & Obstetric Rehabilitation
IFT, TENS, Ultrasonic therapy, Laser, Muscle Stimulator, CPM, Lymphopress.
Exercise therapy :
Manual Mobilization & Manipulation, Pilates, Mat Exercise, Functional Training, Gait Training, Balance and Coordination Exercise, Antenatal & Post Natal Exercises, Post Operative Rehabilitation (THR, TKR, ACL, PCL or Arthroscopic Surgery), K-taping.