SSB heart and Multispeciality hospital is committed to providing a safe, peaceful and healthy atmosphere for our patients, their family and friends. We believe that friend and family plays an important role in the healing process of the patient. Hence, we request patient’s visitors to follow these guidelines while visiting hospital:
- At the time of admission, two passes (1 for the attendant and 1 for the visitor) shall be issued, these passes are valid up to the date of discharge. Entry to patient room shall be strictly based on attendant/visitor pass. In case of loss of the pass during patient stay, you may get in touch with the admission counsellors.
- Family & Friends is encouraged to visit between 10:00 am – 10:30 am and 4:00 pm-4:30 pm, and limit visitors to one at a time.
- People with fever, cold, cough, or any contagious disease should not visit patients.
- Children (under the age of 12 years) are not allowed.
- Pets, Flowers, outside food or beverage is allowed in the patient room.
- Visitors are requested to maintain peace and avoid unnecessary noise in the patient room or hospital.
- Wash and sanitize your hands before and after you enter the patient room.
- Taking photographs, audio or video recording are not allowed within the hospital premises.
- Do not bring any valuables in the hospital premises, as hospital shall not be responsible for loss.
- Violence against medical, paramedical, other hospital staff and damage to hospital property are punishable offences
- Hospital is a no smoking zone, please don’t smoke inside the hospital.
- Consumption of alcohol, illegal drugs, chewing of pan or Tabaco is strictly prohibited in the hospital premises.
- For any kind of support, coordination or complaint you can contact the duty manager.
- Considering Covid 19 Pandemic, it is advisable to avoid unnecessary visits to hospital Remember ‘SMS’ Sanitization, Mask & Social Distancing.
Please note that management reserves the rights to modify the policy anytime.