The critical care & pulmonology unit at SSB Hospital, integrates many specialities and diverse technologies, offering the maximum possibilities of survival of patient who are acutely & critically ill. State of art ICUs with all advanced cutting edge technologies with round the clock coverage of competent staff are available. A lot of emphasis has been placed on areas like Nurses training, standardised care through clinical pathways & dedicated team of doctors & paramedical staff available round the clock, throughout the year.
- Nurse-to patients ratio of 1:1 with advanced ventilators and multipara monitoring system
- All equipments are on UPS system for uninterrupted working of equipments
- Portable diagnostics available as X-ray, Ultrasonography, Echo Cardio-graphy & Peripheral Doppler.
- Bedside arterial pressure monitoring at all ICU beds.
- IV medicines & fluids are infused through controlled dosages monitored by Infusion Pumps.
- Most advanced Ventilators to meet all needs of critically ill patients.