We aim to reply to every query within 48 hours. Based on the nature of your query, we may ask further questions to provide you the most precise response. Based on your medical reports, we will provide the estimate for your treatment/surgery with the doctor profile/details.
Our international patient representative will get in touch with you and arrange your visa invitation and plan your medical travel itinerary.
- For visa invitation letter, patient must send the passport copy of the patient, and the attendants.
- You are requested to share your arrival details i.e flights tickets.
- We will arrange your pick up from international airport.
*kindly note to bring all your medical reports and documents along with medicines.
- Patient arrives at the hospital and meet our international patient care team.
- Our international representative will arrange a consultation with desired doctor. Respective Consultant will explain the complete procedure and its success rate.
- After consultation, our international patient care Manager will explain the estimated cost of the surgery/treatment, Average length of stay in hospital, modes of payment and document required to process further for admission.
- Patient will be escorted to the private room with their attendants.
- The doctor will take all medical history of the patient and will advise the routine investigations to be done and will prepare for the surgery/procedure.
- Our nursing care team will examine the patient from time to time
- Patients will be operated on at the scheduled time. The doctor and nursing team will take care of all medical facilities that need to be given to the patient during the patient’s stay in the hospital.
- Whenever a doctor feels the patient is fit to be discharged, the nursing team will begin the discharge process and will define all necessary precautions and medicines, and diet needed to take after discharge to patient and patient attendants.