The Surgery Department at SSB Hospital extends a broad range of GI, General & Advance Laparoscopic Surgeries, including Bariatric Surgery (weight loss).
Laparoscopic surgery is a modern technique that aids in rapid diagnosis and therapeutic interventions. It facilitates the early recovery of patients due to minimal incisions, decreased hemorrhaging, and shorter recovery time. Not only does it shorten the hospital stay, but it also reduces the risk of infection and delivers excellent cosmetic results.
In addition, the latest facilities such as Modular OTs, High definition Laparoscopic systems, medical monitors (with ICG enhanced mode), Harmonic Enseal, and Ligasure ensure the best outcomes for our patients. We also provide scarless (single incision) Laparoscopy Surgery, VATS, Laser treatment for Varicose Veins, Piles, Pilonidal sinus, and fistula.
The scope of medical intervention includes the following:
- All types of General Surgeries
- Bariatric & Metabolic surgery (Sleeve gastrectomy, Bypass surgery)
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Appendectomy and Lap CBD surgery
- Laparoscopic Inguinal and Ventral Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication for Hiatus Hernia
- Laparoscopic Heller’s cardiomyotomy for achalasia cardia
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy & Hemicolectomy
- Laparoscopic Assisted APR/LAR/ULAR for cancer
- Laparoscopic Cystogastrostomy
- Stapled Haemorrhoidopexy for piles
- Laser Surgery for Varicose Veins, Piles, Pilonidal sinus, fistula
- Cancer surgeries for Oesophagus, Stomach, Pancreas, Colorectal, and Breast
- Thyroid surgeries
- Lap/ open rectopaxy.
- Parotid surgery.
- V fistula surgery.
- Placement of CAPD Catheter.