- MS- PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Post Graduate Teaching ( General Surgery) for 25 years.
- Examine & Guide for national Board of Examination.
- Ex Member of the Internal management Committee, St. Stephens, Hospital Delhi.
- Executive Member DNZ Council – DMA.
- Head of Unit of General Surgery with emphasis on gastrointestinal oncology, hepatobiliary surgery, St. Stephen Hospital, Delhi.
- Head, Minimally Invasive Surgery – including Laparoscopic, Retropevitoneal & Thoracscopic work teaching, St. Stephen Hospital, Delhi.
Awards & Recognition
- Eminent Medical Person, awarded by Delhi Medical Association.2008
- Life Member of the Association of Surgeons of India.
- Life Member of the Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member of the Christian Medical Association of India.
- Life Member of the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Surgical Aspects of Diabetes Mellitus Symposium on Diabetic Mellitus.
- Management of pancreatic fistula, symposium on pancreatitis and its complications.
- Laparoscopic Excision of Urachal cyst.
- Trans hiatal Esophagectomy in carcinoma of if esophagus, presented at North Delhi surgeon forum