Equipped with state-of-the-art screening and diagnostic infrastructure, the medical oncology department at SSB Hospital, Faridabad offers comprehensive cancer care, from screening and diagnosis to pain management and palliative care. The department extends expert guidance and follows a systemic approach to cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Through an array of advanced technology and therapeutic interventions, the team of our experienced medical professionals provide world-class treatment for a broad range of tumors and malignancies. We deliver medical therapies and rehabilitation treatments for tumors in the head and neck, gastrointestinal area, genitourinary area, thoracic breast, brain and spine to list a few. We also offer oncological care and treatment for hematological malignancies such as leukemia (both acute and chronic), lymphomas (Both hodgkins and non hodgkins), myelodysplastic syndrome, myeloproliferative neoplasm and multiple myeloma.
The department of Medical Oncology offers the following services:
- Cancer Screening: Colon cancer, Cervical cancer, Prostate cancer,
- Cancer diagnosis
- Cancer Preventive vaccination
- Genetic counselling for hereditary tumors
- Cancer Therapy (Chemotherapy, Targeted therapy, Hormonal therapy, and Immunotherapy)
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy
- Palliative care of patients.
- Pain management