- MBBS – SMS Medical College and Hospitals, Jaipur
- MD (Chest Diseases and TB) Jan, 07, SMS Medical College and Hospitals, Jaipur
- IDCCM (Indian diploma in critical care medicine) under the guidance of Dr. Rajesh Chawla, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- IFCCM (Indian fellowship in critical care medicine) under the guidance of Dr. Rajesh Chawla, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. (Training period completed on 31.12.2010)
- FCCS (America College of chest physician)
- The Indian Program of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics (Haifa) – 3T-IBHSc Training Course for Health Science Faulty
- AACE – Certificate has completed the AACE Program (ACE in Diabetes) on 28.03.2021
- Worked as Director of Critical Care & Academic Programmes at Metro Hospital, Faridabad 2013 to 2022.
- Worked as Consultant & In charge in the Department of Pulmonology and Critical care medicine at Sun flag hospital, Faridabad from 01.01.2010 to 25.09.2012.
- Registrar in Deptt. Of Respiratory medicine & Critical care and Medical ICU, Indraprastha Appolo Hospital, New – Delhi from 01.03.2007 to 31.12.2009.
- Resident Doctor (Post Graduate, MD) at the Department of chest diseases and tuberculosis ( with more than 300 beds in the same Deptt.), SMS medical college & Hospital, Jaipur ( Rajasthan) from Dec 03 to Dec 06.
- DNB in Deptt. Of Internal Medicine, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New – Delhi from July 2002 to December 2003
- Resident Doctor, Rajdhani Hospital, Jaipur ( Multi-specialty) from march 01 to Oct. 01
- Worked as Medical officer in DBT project “Efficacy and Safety Study of Immunomodulator as an Adjust Therapy in Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) Retreatment Patients” Verified by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, November 2006 for 18 months (01.05.2005 to 30.11.2006).
- Co-Investigator, in the phase I trial of Panacea Biotec Ltd. – “A randomized comparative double-blind comparative study to evaluate the safety, tolerability & immunogenicity of three formulations of HINI influenza A virus vaccine (2009)” between 18.01.2010 to 26.03.2010.
- Co-Investigator, in the phase I study of Fortis clinical research – “ A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled phase I study to determine the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of single ascending doses of PBL 1427 in healthy volunteers” conducted at Fortis clinical research limited, Faridabad between 31.07.2012 to 31.07.2013.
- “ DRUG RESISTANCE PATTERN IN TUBERCULOSIS IN PRE-DOTS AND DOTS ERA” was Taken up as an MD thesis and submitted & approved for the degree of Doctor of Medicine.
Awards & Recognition
- FCCP – Fellow of the American College of Chest Physician
- SAAACI (South Asia Association of Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology) Life Member
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicare (ISCCM) – Life Member
- National College of Physician NCCP (RAJSTHAN CHAPTER)- Life Member