MCh (Urology) from King George’s Medical University, Lucknow (2017-2020)
(one of the top-ten nationally ranked schools amongst over 500 medical schools in India)
- MS from PGIMER Chandigarh (2013-2016)
(Consistently ranked as no. 2 best medical school in India)
- M.B.B.S from R.G Kar Medical College, Kolkata (2005 – 2011)
- Worked in Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, (RMLIMS), Lucknow, India
- Expert in Endourology (PCNL, Mini PCNL, RIRS, HoLEP, TURP, TURBT); Uro-oncology (Laparoscopic and open radical nephrectomy, Laparoscopic and open radical cystectomy with urinary diversion, Laparoscopic and open radical prostatectomy, Penectomy, Orchiectomy, Lymph node dissections); Reconstructive Urology (Laparoscopic pyeloplasty, Boari’s flap, Urethroplasty, Hypospadias); Renal Transplant; Andrology, minimally invasive surgeries (Laparoscopic and Robotic surgeries)
Memberships Of Professional Organizations:
- American Urological Association – Annual Member
- Urological Society of India – Life Member
- Societe Internationale d’Urologie – Annual member
- Association of Surgeons of India – Life Member
- European Association of Urology – Annual Member
- High-grade renal trauma (Outcome of conservative management of high-grade renal trauma – A prospective study).
- Bladder preservation in Muscle invasive bladder cancer (Outcome of bladder preservation strategy in muscle-invasive bladder cancer: A tertiary center experience).